When communication fails you and words do not seem to be getting through then there is only one thing left…BLOCK AND DELETE!
1. Your ex keeps coming back once in a blue moon popping up in your DMs with the same old bs of ‘checking up on you ‘ BLOCK AND DELETE
2. That ‘friend’ that pops up every time she got problems in her life and 99% of the time, it’s the same bs. 99% of the time does not listen to you. BLOCK AND DELETE
3. That person that never make positive contributions in your life instead you are always the one investing positivity in their life. BLOCK AND DELETE
4. That ‘friend’ that lies to you about not ‘dining’ with your frenemy but all over social media playing best friend with that same frenemy. BLOCK AND DELETE
5. That friend that keeps questioning your compatibility of friendship. BLOCK AND DELETE
6. That ‘friend’ who keeps trying to act like their life is better than yours but forever borrowing your stuff👀 BLOCK AND DELETE
7. That ‘friend’ who’s only ambition in life is to be known by people for all the wrong reasons. BLOCK AND DELETE
8. That relative that has strong lurking spirit, forever checking your statuses and DP. BLOCK AND DELETE well does not apply to your ‘mum’ or ‘immediate aunties’ 🙈
9. That ‘friend’ that does not return your money or borrowed clothes/ stuff. BLOCK AND DELETE after you have got it back
10. That person whose only ambition in life is to frustrate you, negativity runs in their system, don’t have another motive in life than to be in your business 24/7 to top it up take up God’s work of judging. BLOCK AND DELETE AND REBUKE👌🏽
Share your own block and delete situations or scenarios 😊 Thank you reading lovelies xx
The most scary thing that can happen in a friendship is when your friend falls in love or gets in a relationship. Almost everything changes from the convo to their attitude/behaviour. Truly love can be cloudy and blind at times. Am sure most of you will agree with me that it’s hard to deal with a friend in a relationship. It is something that is inevitable that we have to face whether we like it or not. It is even worse when you don’t get along with the boyfriend or girlfriend. The mention of their name irritates you to the maximum and your friend will make it the main topic of the whole conversation. When you do complain that they should keep their relationship details to themselves at times, they start thinking you either being jealous or just bitter. When this occurs, you start distancing yourself from your friend. It’s ridiculous I know but staying away could do some good and be beneficial for the both of you. It might look like selfishness or evil but all you just want is for your friend to just be the same person you befriended before they got in a relationship. Most people tend to change when they get in a relationship and end up blaming their ‘single’ friends instead. Life is already full of complex people so the least You expect is for a friend that you have loved and cherished to do a 360 degrees turn on you. You are my friend so stay that way!!!
How do y’all deal with friends that act or behave like this after falling in love??? Thank you for reading xx
I would like to say ‘Merry Christmas ‘ even though it has passed but I was busy celebrating life. I know for a fact that for me to live and be able to write my own thoughts is through Jesus, the son of God. If not for his birth, mercy and grace would not be overflowing in my life. I am just grateful for the life of love and will forever be grateful. However, I would really like to talk to whoever is reading to be grateful for the life you have and deeply seek God for his mercy and grace never runs dry through his Son Jesus.
Thank you for reading xx
I got to admit life has never been the same since you decided to leave my life with no warning or goodbye. I still reminisce over the past, knowing that those days are gone for good. At the time, it seemed as if nothing could break us; like we were in it for life. As much as I would not want to go back to the way we were, at least am grateful to have known you and thank you for being in my life. I would like to apologise for hating you with everything in me, fake smiling every time I saw you, then curse at you in my heart. Since I have no idea why you left, I would like to apologise for the burden you carry of hating me. I have decided to move on from it all and just genuinely smile whenever I see you. I will never throw the memories away cause once in my life, there was you. Be happy wherever you go and let go.
First of all, I appreciate you all for being in my life till now. You all know this year has been like a roller coaster as I always say but we managed to reach the end of year intact. I will not change you all for anything because you mean so much to me. I can not name you all but I feel that you all know yourselves. As we get ready for another I would like to propose a toast to FRIENDSHIP and may we survive through next year too by the grace of God. I love y’all always. Merry Christmas and happy New Year
Thank you for reading my lovelies x ( comment if you can )